Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Captain Hook is scary...





So we recently took Luke to Disneyland. We were joined by our friend Kristin and the Mavros family, Vas, Jenny, Annabella & Nathan. It was a very enjoyable afternoon though I have to say it is no longer my Disneyland. It was quite the surprising Eureka moment for me to realize that my Disneyland does not exist when I'm there with Luke. Disneyland becomes a completely different adventure with kids. I no longer just pick and choose a ride at random, lines become an even bigger issue and navigating is just a bit harder with a stroller.

But outside of all of that we had a FUNTASTIC time. We have some great pictures and even better memories. Luke went on his first real rides, Peter Pan and Pirates of the Caribbean. He was a bit terrified on both rides I do have to say. We tried to do a parent swap for turns on Space Mountain but when we went got to the front of the line the ride was shut down for the day. Better to be in line then on the ride I guess.

2 comments:

cabriana said...

Looks like someone had a lot of fun!!!!

Doy said...

He is adorable! Happy Birthday to Dad! Great pictures!