Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas countdown

So here I was a year ago!!! We were entering those last few months of waiting for our special bundle!!

Here is Luke today -

We are awaiting our first Christmas with Luke. My mom & Bert are here celebrating with us and Auntie Catherine will be joining us tomorrow for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day celebrations.
We are so lucky this year and have many things to be grateful for. We are excited to be celebrating with our family and sharing Luke's first Christmas with everyone. My dad & Leslie will be joining us on Saturday for more Christmas giving. They are also going to babysit Luke on Monday night so we can go out on a double date with our friends Andrea & Yvette. We are excited for the adult time!!!
I can't wait to share with everyone our Christmas photos and stories.



Luke is cruising every day and loves his new toy which is a train with wheels that doubles as a walker. Mom & Bert have been watching Luke while we have been at work and they said he went to the train on his own today and stood up and pushed the train all by himself across the living room. That is just so exciting.

On Sunday Luke started playing peek-a-boo on his own. He would "hide" behind the ottoman and then pop up so we could see him. It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

I can't tell you how proud Curtis and I were when we saw this. Luke just amazes us everyday. Pretty soon he is going to be walking and I have a feeling he may just go from franken-steps to running a marathon in no time!!! Dogs & cats beware!

No comments: