We officially find out the gender of the baby today - we will see if anything "popped" out in the last two weeks. We are excited to see who we be joining our family in September. Either way I'm happy to be pregnant again and really just want a healthy & happy baby and an easy pregnancy & delivery.
Stay tuned to found out if Luke will be big brother to a little sister or brother!!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow - so weird since I SWEAR one of Jon/Curtis's sisters told Jon that you guys were having a GIRL!!! :) maybe I dreamed it. hahaha
Good luck! can't wait to hear the news!! :)
We did have a prelim ultrasound that the tech said it looked like a girl but don't go buy anything yet!!! So now we have confirmation....
Post a Comment