Thursday, November 19, 2009

OMG he ate chicken

Luke actually ate chicken tonight and loved it!!! I made a chicken parm from Dream Dinners (the best thing on the planet for meals in my opinion!!!) if you don't know about it check it out at http://www.dreamdinners.com. We've been eating their meals since April and loving it. It was great when I was working and is wonderful now that we have two kids. Anyways, back to Luke. He asked to try some of our dinner and I gave him little pieces and he said yum-yum and wanted more!!!!
This is the first time he hasn't snubbed his nose up when meat is thrusted his way. Who knows maybe he will start eating lean meats!!! Of course when I asked him if he liked chicken he started bocking so we shall see if this is a one time thing!!!!!

1 comment:

Cat Shipman said...

WOW!!!!!! What a big step! He can always say he was Vegetarian for almost two years! hahaha, He is so funny.