
I blogged a bit about our camping trip on Stella's blog but here are some more fun facts and pictures. We tried to teach Luke how to fish but he is still a wee bit small for that! So he just watched Curtis and my Dad fish.
He had a blast hanging out with his cousins and I think developed a bit of a crush on his much older cousin Molly and her friend Alex. Luke loved chasing after the two girls and watching them play volleyball. Right now Luke is asking me, "Mommy what are you doing?". It is amazing how verbal he is these days and how clear his speech is (well at least to us). When I told him I was blogging about our camping trip he said, "Camping?" He sounds a bit like Ron Burgundy always asking a question....anyways, he said "ya camping, we threw rocks, fished and saw Papa Mike."

He can also get stuck like a broken record on some phrases and such which is a bit obnoxious but hey he's two and he is learning (quite quickly).
No comments:
Post a Comment