Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wow he really is a flirt

Yesterday when I picked up Luke from school I noticed he was hanging out with a new friend, an older friend....Anyways, they came running over to me when I walked in and Luke was holding her hand.  She introduced herself as Tory and asked if Luke would be coming back next week.  I said he would and that is was time to go home for the weekend.  Luke then turned to Tory and asked her if she wanted to come with us but like a good girl she said she had to wait for her Mommy.  She must be about 4.  So I said to Luke to say goodbye to his new friend and she asked for hug.  When they separated Tory looked up at me and said he kissed me!!!!  Smooth operator that kid....
One other story: yesterday just before Luke woke up he started talking in his sleeping saying the following: No Daddy my cookies!!!  I guess Curtis was trying to steal his cookies....silly Daddy.

1 comment:

Cat Shipman said...

OMG this is so funny. Luke is dreaming about Curtis taking his cookies!