Ok. Renee's mother left yesterday morning and Michael and Leslie arrived last night. We had another Christmas, and I think the season is officially over. Today, I get to go to work while they go see the Dali exhibit at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA). http://www.lacma.org/art/ExhibDali.aspx. I did see the exhibit already, so I'm cool.
I think Renee is preparing me for when the baby comes. She likes to wake me up randomly throughout the night by crashing into things, turning on lights to read, and SNORING! Holy Moses the snoring is out of control. I can't wait for Luke to come out so she can breath again (I bet she feels the same way). But, at least I am starting to feel what it's like to function on a few restless hours of sleep.
I got a digital camera for Christmas, so more pictures to come. There will be thousand of baby picture eventually, and I will post links to them here. We also realized that we are going to be “that” family, so expect picture postcards with our faces instead of Hallmark cards for next twenty years or so…
I hope everyone is well...
Regards,
Curtis
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment