Monday, December 24, 2007

T'was the night before Christmas...

T'was the night before Christmas...




And the In-laws are here. Renee's mother Laurie, and Laurie's husband Bert, came to visit over the holidays. It has been a wonderful couple of days, with Laurie and Bert really getting excited for the arrival of Luke. Laurie and Renee bonded today when she went to the doctor for her check up...healthy baby, good size, right on target...

No ultrasound today though...


So here is Luke DeLeon Negrete Shipman at 27 weeks...with that big head and huge package, he sure resembles his pop. In the bottom left hand picture, you can see him with his foot on his forehead...he is getting ready to heal kick Renee's bladder no doubt!








Here is Luke at 18 weeks...clockwise from top left, sucking his thumb, not doing much, and yawning...






Both Renee and I are really excited, the baby's room is nowhere near ready, and we accept the fact that this is the last Christmas I won't get socks and ties...


Here is a picture of the happy mommy and the bun in oven.



I am so excited to be a father I cannot explain or express it properly.
Luke is kicking up a storm and is really excited to get into trouble with his cousin Beaux, er I mean Logan. After all, they'll probably be in trouble with the law from they day they are born...

Please forgive any spelling errors...if you find any, keep them to yourself.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!


Curtis

2 comments:

cabriana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cat Shipman said...

OMG Renee is soo F**king beautiful!! She totally has that awesome pregnant gal "glow". im soo excited and I just can't wait to give Luke kisses!!!! I'll wait till after he's born tho.