Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mommy chimes in....

Testing, testing is this thing on? Ok so I'm new to this technology but I think I'm going about it correctly! It seems weird to have an email account for our child already but I'm hoping to put together a memory book for him with everyone's wishes and digital kisses.

As Luke has mentioned in one of his posts his studio apartment is getting crowded. I'm starting to breath heavily, having issues putting on socks and I'm really starting to wonder if I will ever look "normal" again. My doctor says this is par for the course so I guess I'm not too worried.

Luke seems to be in constant movement which makes me giggle quite a bit. My tummy is starting to look misshapened at times and definitely sometimes moves in a wave like motion. Of course I seem to be the only one really seeing this.

I'm posting some pictures to show the "transformation" - I definitely seem to look better the more pregnant I get!



We just found out (4 wks):



Camping at Mather with Lyons Family (10 wks):


Thanksgiving (25 wks):

No comments: