We have slowly been trying to get Luke's room ready. We finally have got the decorating completed! Today we completed the transformation with hanging the maps, Luke's name & Winnie the Pooh wallies. Since we are in an apartment we didn't want to deal with painting. We are hoping the maps will inspire Luke to want to travel and go on grand adventures. I'm including pictures of his room below.



It feels good to have this finally completed. There is still so much to do and the time is flying. Luke will be with us if the date stays the same in 7 wks!!! He is moving like crazy, it is really fun to watch my tummy take on a life of its own!
Believe it or not but Curtis really enjoyed hanging Luke's name. When they were hung he placed bee wallies around the letters and while he was placing the bees he unknowingly was adding bee sound effects. We are now bzzzing each other when we walk past each other.
3 comments:
Winnie the Pooh and Daddy, too! The room is perfect for my new grandson, Luke. Can't wait to see it in person. Can't wait to hold my little Lukey Pooh! How do you spoil all your grandhchildren equally? I will have fun trying. I think that is why they make signs that say "Grandma is a pushover'!
Grandma 'abuelita' Riedy
It looks really good and I love the name. its a great idea.
The room looks great and Luke is going to love it! :)
Post a Comment