January 1, 2008. Only 8 more weeks until Luke pops out and the real fun begins! Renee and I are getting more and more excited and are beginning our final preparations. We are finishing the baby’s room, getting the overnight and delivery bags together for the big day, and getting all the lists of people that need to be contacted together. Plans are being made for the big day, and grandparents are getting ever more excited as well...almost there!
Today we spend the afternoon with the Wells family, and everyone is doing very well. Here are Renee and Jenny belly fighting...Jenny clearly wins!
It is an exciting season of babies!
I look forward to 2008 being a great year and wish the best to everyone!
Curtis
Today we spend the afternoon with the Wells family, and everyone is doing very well. Here are Renee and Jenny belly fighting...Jenny clearly wins!
It is an exciting season of babies!
I look forward to 2008 being a great year and wish the best to everyone!
Curtis
1 comment:
this is such a cute pic!!!!!
Post a Comment