Since labor happens when it happens we are currently somewhere between 5 to 7 weeks until the arrival of Luke! Right now I'm in my 34th week though it could be the 33rd, we aren't quite confirmed per the doctor.
At this point I'm exhausted and I don't really understand how new parents get through the first month. Though I guess it is a different kind of exhaustion and from what I'm told you live through it.
We just had another wonderful baby shower and will have pictures up. This is one lucky kid, we still have one more shower to go!!! He isn't even out and yet he is spoiled. Luke is constantly moving and loves to let me know everything is A-Ok in the middle of the night when I finally really get into my sleep.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
im sure u cant wait till he is born and keeping u up all night.
Post a Comment