Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pictures!!!

Finally here are a bunch of pictures!! I will have pics of Luke in a cute pumpkin costume from Grammie Leslie this weekend...so keep a look out for more adorable pics of our cute, fun loving and growing up fast kid!
Lots of love Renee & Curtis



What are these things???

Don't touch my stuff...it's mine!


Swings are fun

I love you rabitta

Fun times with Grandpa Bop-Bop

If I was a girl mom would have named me Stella


What is this I'm on, where's the carpet?

Greekfest!



My friend Maddie


I love my exersaucer

Mommy's silly
Great Grammie Sandie Great Grampie Bob

Grampie Mike teaching me to read-It's pretty cool
Gigi is super nice and cuddely


This is my jumper, I love IT


Sleeping is a good thing

Grampie's tomatoes are yummy


My crib is fun

Hey Mom and Dad I'm making you a picture-It's lots of fun


Saturday football is fun Chillin' with my homie


























2 comments:

Mama Bree said...

great pics! love the ones of Luke painting you guys a picture - what did you use for paint?!? looks like a mess, but loads of fun! :)

cabriana said...

SOOO CUTE!!!!! Just like his parents.