So we just returned from a quick visit to Grammie & Grampie's house in Sonoma (that's my dad & Leslie!). I have a bunch of pictures to post but have been having technical issues (mostly I'm techno-id10t) so I haven't been able to get pics on the blog lately. But here is the lowdown of our life.
We sold our house in Austin!! We are sad to say goodbye to our first home but we are excited for our new house in Burbank!! Either we are fools or we are just finding ourselves in the right place at the right time (probably a bit of both!).
We have finally got a move in date for the Burbank house, October 20th!!! We are so excited. Luke's first Halloween will be in our new neighborhood which we have heard has a ton of tricker treaters....yea!!!!
So we have been busy with all the inspections and such with both houses which has been a very long, tedious and boring process. Thank god it is over. Now it is on to packing, purging and planning decor.
I promise to get a bunch of photos up this week from the past month. Luke is turning out to be a natural ham. He has gotten used to the camera so now anytime we bring a camera out I swear he takes a moment to pose and smile (see above).
This kid seriously needs to be in the pictures. I think Curtis would make a fantastic stage DAD!


No comments:
Post a Comment