I finally got some time to organize all 5000+ photos of Luke!!! I'm not completely done with all the steps I want to do but I got the hardest part completed and now I feel I have taken a big to do off my list. I had been trying to figure out the best way to go about this for months now so the relief is huge!!! Anyways with that said I am going to finally upload some great new photos of master Luke from this summer's adventures!!!!
FYI - we have less then 6 weeks until we welcome Stella...we are trying to do our best to enjoy these last few days as just the three of us. We are very excited to meet Stella and add her to our family but it is a little weird to think that there will now be 4 instead of 3...I certainly won't miss the heartburn, I will miss the full nights of sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment