

So I know it has been a really long time since I blogged last about our cute little man but I do have plenty of excuses as to why I haven't gotten the chance....as well as a bazillion cute pictures!!!
We have been on the go since the beginning of June it seems like every weekend we have had something going on and if we don't have something planned it has been all about getting the house ready for Baby #2 (8 weeks & counting).
Since our last post we have been to San Diego, Sonoma for GiGi's 80th birthday, took a long slow drive to Monterey stopping and seeing Luke's Aunts & Uncles & cousin Logan, we drove down Big Sur, we went to Disneyland for a few days, we celebrated the 4th of July, Luke & I got to have a weekend alone as we sent Curtis on a surprise golfing trip to Palm Springs with the guys and we have started to finally decorate the kids room.
By the way while we were doing all of this Luke got three teeth at once!!! He is currently working on his last tooth before the 2 year molars. We were so happy to think we were getting to the end of this phase until we reminded ourselves we will be going through this again very shortly. I think we are nuts but at least we are happy!!!!
Luke is starting to talk (or at least he says words we seem to understand). He still babbles a bunch but really seems to have a lot to say at times. He is an avid reader and loves puzzles. We just found him a book at Costco that is also a puzzle he loves it.
He has been hanging out with his friend Maddie a bunch this summer and they have had a blast playing in the splash pools and wadding pool in our backyard. Over the 4th of July weekend Curtis came up with the brilliant idea to take Luke's slide and put it in the pool for the kids to slide down into the water - they LOVED it. I have pictures of course and I swear one day soon I will have time to upload these photos. I'm hoping I can do it before I go on maternity leave in 7 weeks....speaking of work I should get back to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment