Sunday, October 11, 2009

Date with day care

I went and met with Luke's day care provider Miss Gina last week about Luke's progression and development. As she has told us repeatedly Luke is ahead of the curve in many areas especially with his ability to do puzzles and his interests in books - he likes to "read" Miss Gina's private stash that she reads to the kids and he apparently is "so over" the books that is available to all the kids in the school. Miss Gina is also surprised at how careful and how well he handles the books. I do have to say he is quite gentle with books and only has one book that is missing pages but that is because it is his favorite Jazzmatazz. Miss Gina absolutely adores Luke and doesn't have anything bad to say about him.
I can't help but brag!!!
I do have to say I sometimes get nervous that he may not be adventurous enough but he is like his mom and dad and appears to love music, books and figuring out how things work. The world definitely needs its poets, musicians and engineers. Perhaps he will a Nobel Laureate!!!

No comments: