So we have been somewhat busier then we have been in awhile which has been very nice. I've really been getting cabin fever lately and have been enjoying all the change of scenery. We've started a weekly family outing to the Burbank Farmer's Market, Luke loves the fresh strawberries and grapes.
Last night we went to a fundraiser at Chuck-e-Cheeses for Luke's daycare. Luke loves playing the games - the pizza is awful though. Doesn't really matter though as Luke gets to see his buddies from school and we are out of the house. Nana Alicia, Auntie Sarah & Auntie Kristin joined us and by the end of the evening we were all beat by the late hour of 8pm!
On Sunday Nana Alicia, Papa Paul and Auntie Sarah all chipped in and watched the kids for us so we could go see a movie. It was great and felt like such a guilty pleasure. It has been awhile since we really went somewhere just the two of us that didn't revolve around a birthday or anniversary. I pledge we will do more of these outings together. It is fun.
It seems everyday one of us is running to the store for something it is quite annoying but oh well I guess that is just the way it is right now. We would probably remember to get everything if we were getting a full nights' worth of sleep.
Anyways enough about Curtis and I back to Luke.
I met with Miss Gina today about Luke's development and he is progressing quite nicely. He is loved by all at his day care and has many friends. He is hitting all his milestones and is advanced within some particular areas. It seems we do need to work some on his pretending skills which sounds like fun....bring on the forts and tea parties!!!!
We have got a lot of great things coming up in October- my Dad is visiting for an extended weekend, we will be going to a pumpkin patch, Disneyland for Trick or Treat, Boo at the Zoo, Halloween and I'm sure a few other fun filled activities we have yet to choose. We will keep you posted to all the fun occuring in the Shipman's household.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment