Monday, January 25, 2010

Big boy now...

Luke has gotten a new bed....he is so excited he couldn't take a nap yesterday. Which was a shame as we are all down (well except for Curtis who I think once everyone gets better will get then get sick) with colds and pink-eye (just the kids thank god). This picture is from my cell phone so it is awful...I have cuter ones at home that I will hopefully post one day....
Luke is also really interested in using his potty and even started taking his diaper off the other day to get us to take him into the bathroom where he was successful!!!! Yay...I'm truly excited my little guy is growing up but I'm thoughtful over how fast this is happening. I'm a bit sad that he is definitely not a baby anymore (thank god for Stella though she is growing up too fast as well!).

No comments: