Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year


I can't believe it has been a month since the last time I posted. We have done so much in the last month it is going to take a few posts to catch up. I'm now back at work so I'm hoping I will get some time to be able to post now that I have returned though I'm not sure...all photos are on computer at home. Anyways, since it is Monday and still early in the day I need to make this quick but here are some thoughts.
Luke is about to be 23 months old (wow he is almost 2) not sure where the last two years went. He is such a beautiful child in both personality and the looks department. He is generous and caring and a pure joy to be around. His joy at looking at the world is a constant amazement and his love for his little sister is so pure I find it inspiring.
Today is my second Monday back to work and I think it is a little harder this week then it was last week. Maybe it has to do with the big family party we had this weekend celebrating Papa Paul's 60th birthday. There's something about being around family and having a great time that makes me wonder what is life really all about. Then I remember life is not always a party if it was I would be so hagged out I wouldn't be able to function!!!

No comments: