Sunday, February 24, 2008

Well - Week 1 complete, and still standing(ish)

Little Man and Mommy are getting settled in for a feeding session...he has started to eat more and more each feeding, and is tracking very well. He is healthy and happy and full of poop and life...both of which he shares with us in abundance.

Mommy, however, is still dealing with high blood pressure. Her medication is only giving her headaches and not helping bring the blood pressure down. Tomorrow we have a visit to the doctor to reevaluate her options for blood pressure treatment. On a positive note, her C-Section is healing well and the pain is beginning to subside much better.

Grandma Beep Beep is still here and will continue to stay with us until Renee's health is on track...she has been a great help, and has really been enjoying her time with Luke...

We hare posted more pictures to http://stompcity.net
- I am also trying some other pictures at http://luke.stompcity.net

It may or may not work, I hate my hosting site, and will be changing it shortly.

Anyway, we are are doing well and will keep everyone informed.

Love and kisses!

Regards,

Curtis

2 comments:

Cat Shipman said...

Yikes I am worried for Renee. I wonder why the pressure hasn't come down yet. I hope she feels better soon. and It makes me feel really happy that you like and the blanket and you have pics of Luke and mommy wrapped up. Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Hey Renee! Congratulations and mazel tov from your OLD pals at Buck Creek, Laura and Dave and Nick and Ben.
Nick and his wife Corina have a little boy, Julius Trevor, now 15 months old. Tell your parents that it's a bit of shock to be shifted into the role of family "elders", but there's no joy that compares to grandparenthood.
Best to all.
Laura