Friday, February 29, 2008

Our Man Flint!


The impossible happened! Luke slept through the night! Well, he only woke up once, at 2:30, for his midnight snack, but this is fantastic! Let;s hope it remains routine.


Today is Luke's two week birthday, and we had quite a week. Mommy's blood pressure medicine is finally working, we found a great day care with an open slot even though we waited so long, and Luke's cord finally fell off. The last point means I can now do high speed diaper changes without worrying about hurting or infecting his belly button, and we can give him baths after, er, incidents...


I am looking forward to returning to work...and no, I did not include this last point because my office has this website...I am getting antsy and need to get back to the grind...Don't get me wrong, if I had won the $275 mil power ball, I may take a different view, but alas, I did not, so am very ready to get back to it!


Luke i growing every day...he is starting to fill outfits that were baggy on him when we brought him home...he has gone from 1.5 oz meals to 3 - 4 oz meals...his little cheeks are getting more full...and his poops are escalating to dangerous proportions....he is playing piano and speaking french...OK, that last one is made up...but my little man is growing up fast!


Renee is feeling much better this week. Her pain is under control, he blood pressure is coming down, and Luke is starting to feed without issues...The swelling that plagued her during her pregnancy is subsiding really quickly...she can almost put on her old shoes already! For those that do not know, it can be up to 8 weeks after birth for the symptoms of preeclampsia to completely clear.


We have the site http://www.extramediumclothing/ up now, so there are pictures there...I will update the site new pictures as the come in...


Love to all!


Curtis


1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey I recognize that shirt. ;) Glad to hear the little Luke slept through an entire night. Keep the photos coming Curtis and hope you're recovering well Renee.

Cheers!