Saturday, April 17, 2010

Note to self...

Don't blog while trying to potty train.  I mean quite literally don't leave your kid on the potty and then go and try to post photos (I know it should seem obvious right!).  I got lucky this morning....
Curtis was rushing out the door to go meet Pop-Pop Paul at the golf course and he said, "Renee pay attention Luke wants to go potty." I grunted some kind of inaudible response and continued about my blogging.  Next thing I know Luke comes running out of the bathroom stark naked with his potty saying, "Mommy Luke did it, Luke poo-pooed." I turn and see he has his potty that he carried through the house and brought to me to share.  Thank god nothing was in it (I did a thorough check of the house to confirm it didn't go somewhere else) and that Luke didn't decide to "play" in his poop.
So again Note to self: No more blogging while Luke is learning to go potty in his potty chair!!!

1 comment:

cabriana said...

LMAO! Wow, it would have really been disgusting if there was poo hidden in a drawer!