Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lots to do...

We finally had our first no plan weekend in a long time last weekend.  It was nice but I found myself wondering now what....I've gotten so used to running around that the time to sit and relax just was not as easy to come by as I had dreamed about.  Apparently I need to schedule my relaxation to be able to "truly" relax...geez what I have become.  Anyways, enough about me. 
Here are some cute pics of Luke over the last few weeks. He is growing up so fast.  Everyday he surprises us with new words, phrases and thoughtful ideas.  I think he is finally getting that last pesky molar!!! He is completely taken with trains so much so that Curtis found a show on VOD that is just different trains in different locations around the world running on their various type of tracks.  He just stares mesmerized.
It seems there is a new song to learn everyday as well which is a lot of fun.  Oh and the games he loves to play. His current favorite is hide-n-seek.  He is so adorable when it is his turn to count.  He sits on the ottoman puts his hands over his eyes and counts to ten though sometimes he peeks through his fingers the little sneak.
On another note I think after Stella's first birthday (if I can make it that far) I'm going to condense the two blogs into one.  I don't know what I was thinking trying to have two going at once it's a lot of work to go back and forth and if anything I need to find short cuts right now!!!! There is a lot to do.....
So back to Luke - he has had a busy month.  He went to Universal Studios with Kristin, mommy tortured him on the carousel in Griffith Park (he truly loved the ones at Disneyland how was I suppose to know this one was a lot faster...), his garden is growing and he has a new teacher at school (Miss Gina was suddenly let go it was a little weird).  He has been palling around with Nana & Papa a lot and requesting a lot of doughnuts and M&M's....apparently that is the secret to winning his heart.


No comments: