Saturday, May 8, 2010
Donkey!!!!
So I briefly mentioned (I think) that Kristin took Luke to Universal Studios a few weekends ago. Well one of theIR highlights from the day was at the end of their visit to the gift shop. BTW Luke "loved/enjoyed" the Curious George play area but what sold him was DONKEY. Ok so I'm not sure how many of you have seen any of the Shrek movies we know we haven't shown Luke any of them but he sure does know Donkey. Perhaps one of Eddie Murphy's best roles in his family oriented films. Apparently Luke knows who Donkey is (Shrek's best friend and annoyance) since apparently the first thing he saw in the gift shop while on Kristin's shoulders was Donkey. Kristin was ready to buy him what ever he wanted and as soon as he saw Donkey he was sold. He screamed/yelled "DONKEY, DONKEY, DONKEY". Geez what is an auntie suppose to get with that kind of reaction! Of course a stuffed donkey with a big toothy grin! Well all I have to say is look out Mickey/George/Elmo there is now once again a new friend in town!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment