Thursday, January 29, 2009

The countdown begins...

I'm getting really excited for Luke's first birthday. I can't wait to turn his car seat around so I can see him in my rearview mirror. I can't believe our little cutie-pie is going to be 1 - so crazy how fast time has gone by.
I have a bunch of photos from our trip to Luke's cousin Maggie's birthday this weekend. It was fun to see my cousins - it had been awhile!!!
Maggie's birthday was at a place called Bouceopolis which had a room full of fun bouncy slides and bouncy tunnels which looked like a lot of fun to play on. Unfortunately our little man was afraid of going on them so we just hang around the room and talked with family and friends.
Luke's face was one of pure terror - I'm pretty sure I have a few pictures (at least I hope I do). He also would give a death grip to anyone that took him near the bouncy stuff.

He did get to try cake for the first time! It was a hit....

No comments: