I just have to say I do not like the day care drop off. Curtis normally takes Luke to day care in the morning but today I took him due to a volcanic diaper that put all 3 of us behind schedule. Since I was already way behind schedule I figured what the heck I will take him and hopefully Curtis can get to work on time.
Well of course by the time I get Luke checked in he crawls out of the baby area into the toddler area and crawls right to my leg and tries to climb up me. Of course this breaks my heart as I know in his way he is saying stay and play mommy.
So I have to do the cold hearted mommy thing and get him distracted with a day care provider and quickly wave and try to dash out. Of course Luke starts to cry out and my heart breaks even more.
Suffice it to say - I don't want to ever do the drop off again. I am now counting the hours, mins & secs until I get to pick him up tonight. Which isn't really good cause I have a really big project to work on that was due like two days ago...ugh this working mom thing sucks sometimes.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment