Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Christmas pictures

Luke's Auntie Catherine took a bunch of photos this Christmas and I wanted to share. I'm putting the link in this post so hopefully you can view the photos. http://picasaweb.google.com/b1900flyer/LettingLooseInLA?feat=email#


I have yet to get with this Picasa program. I started working with it once and it did something on my computer but I couldn't tell you what it did. One day I will get savvy I swear. Right now though I'm focusing on my other hobbies!


What are those hobbies you ask?

Well Luke and Curtis time of course - lots of playing and just hanging.

Gardening - I just planted 3 peonies and some fancy red grass plants in our front yard. Luke encouraged me from his high chair. We bought a Red Rio Grapefruit to watch grow up with Luke. We are going to plant it on Luke's birthday. The tree is already about 4 feet tall so we figured it would be a good one to use as a measure to Luke's growth. I'm currently planning on paper our garden and backyard. All long term projects but will be so much fun.

Reading - believe it or not somehow I am able to find the time to continue reading my silly chick-lit books as well as anything to do with parenting tips and toddler information.

Mental Enlightenment - We have family days planned out so we can still make sure to have family time as well as personal time so we have a day every other month that we will go and visit local museums, aquariums and such.

Physical Exercise - We also have one day a month that we go on a nice long family walk. We are starting off with flat easy paths but plan to get ourselves in better shape to hike the canyons all around Los Angeles.

Cooking - I love to cook so I am hoping to take some courses throughout the year to strengthen my culinary skills. Kristin found some great courses from a company called Hipcooks. The classes sound like fun!!

No comments: