Ok so it has been almost a month since I blogged last. A lot has happened in this month!!!!
Stella was born on the 15th (2.5 wks earlier then planned), I spent 12 days in the hospital (that was crazy!!!) and Luke has become a caring and wonderful big brother. We haven't gotten a picture of Luke holding Stella yet, hoping for one this weekend, but we have gotten some of him interacting with her.



He has done some really cute things for Stella. One day she was crying and he offered her his sippy cup, he has helped burp her, he gets her diapers out when it is time to change her. If she is in her swing and starts crying he will run up to her and start grunting and waving his arms telling us to do something Stella is crying. He likes to hold her hand and will lay on the ground with her when we are doing tummy time. He loves to watch her sleep in the pack and play too....
I've started a blog for Stella (the link is on the left, http://stellajeanmarie.blogspot.com/) but I haven't done anything with it yet. I'm hoping to get to it this weekend. We already have a bunch of photos and I can't wait to share her many adventures to date!!!
1 comment:
YAY!! Congrats to the whole family! So glad to see you're posting again Renee - I hope that means you're feeling better. :) We can't wait to see you soon and meet little Stella.
LOVE the pics of Luke here - esp. of his crazy mohawk-like hair and holding hands with his little sis!! :)
Post a Comment