So today I had my first 2nd trimester appointment (13 wks & 1 day) - that's right for those I haven't told yet (not sure there are many of you left) we are pregnant again. The doctor had a hard time with the Doppler so we weren't able to listen to the heartbeat but I got to see the little bugger that is causing much nausea in a portable ultrasound machine. I was totally excited when I saw TBD #2's back, spine and heart beating especially since the doctor was unable to located the heartbeat (I was internally freaking out a bit).
We are so excited about our expanding family and are looking forward to meeting this new one. We know Luke is going to be a great big brother!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woohooooo!! we're totally excited for you guys!! :)
Post a Comment