It's official - according to Luke I'm Momma!!! Yeah I feel we have hit a big milestone!!!!
He has still been in teething pain poor little guy. He also threw up twice on Saturday, this pregnant Momma totally is not into that - luckily I was able to keep my breakfast down. He has managed to keep his meals down for 48 hrs now which is great but woke up with a fever yesterday. He seemed to be in good spirits this morning though maybe a bit tired.
We had hoped the time change would have helped him sleep in yesterday but alas it wasn't meant to be he still woke up before 6!! Little stinker....
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woohoo!! great news about calling you Mama!! I swear Logan still doesn't know what to call either of us :)
Sucks on the sick news front tho. :( we're battling colds on this end over here as well. hope you guys all get better soon!!
Post a Comment