Luke has been teething and it has really been bothering him this time around. He is currently working on two top molars & I believe his two incisors. So he really hasn't been into food and has been super grumpy. This morning he woke up at 4:45a - ugh.
Luckily Curtis got up with him and let me sleep in until about 6am. Which at 6am sharp I hear "Mommy can you come help! Hurry please!!". So I go and see what is ailing Curtis to rudely wake me out of my deep slumber. As I walk into the living room I see Curtis holding Luke at arms length covered in a large pile of white vomit.
Apparently Luke crawled over to Curtis and proceeded to throw out all that he had for breakfast. Yuck - the smell was awful. We are hoping Luke isn't sick,he doesn't have a fever. We shall see how the day progresses.
In other happier news, Luke took 11 steps at day care yesterday and proceeded to walk around the house all evening. So it seems he is on the verge of entering true toddlerdom!!! We are excited, nervous and sad to see the end of the baby era. Though we will have another baby in 6 months which puts us back into the baby era as well as toddlerdom. Yikes, what have we gotten ourselves into!!!!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay on the new steps!! I'm sure he must be walking all over the place by now :)
(hopefully he didn't get more sick and everyone is feeling better now!)
Post a Comment