So it is official Luke's group just transitioned to the big kids group and he is a toddler!!! Where have the last 13 1/2 months gone????
He is now going to day care with a lunch box and is sleeping on a cot for his nap. We are just so proud and excited for him. He loves playing and watching the big kids in action so I know he will just love being part of their group.
This weekend we went to the MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art) in downtown LA with Auntie Kristin (Curtis was off having a man day). It was fun and Luke was calm & quiet while everyone got a look and contemplated the post-modernism of the exhibition. I was very happy he didn't pitch a fit!!! Though I think the art must of got his synapses' firing as he refused to nap all afternoon. Man can he wear a pregnant lady out!!!
Luke did get to interact with some art installations which was exciting to watch. I wanted to take photos but no flash :-( and I didn't think of using the video function on the camera. He was so adorable walking through and pushing the revolving doors that were part of the exhibit.
Luke is definitely getting the walking thing figured out - he is just too adorable to watch as he figures it all out.
Luke is also really discovering his voice. While the two of us hung out on Saturday I was pretty sure he was trying to repeat words I was saying to him. One of the words was water which sounds a bit like attay and I swear he was saying tickle as he was trying to tickle my feet.
Yesterday Curtis and I were chilling on the couch and Luke ran up to Curtis and gave him a big hug. Luke then motioned to be lifted and to come sit on the couch with us. Once he was on the couch we decided to attack Curtis which was a lot of fun!!!!
I'm still working out my new laptop at home to get some new pictures up (esp. some cute ones from St. Paddy's day) and hope to do this sometime this week.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment