
So the other day Nana watched Luke since he wasn't feeling well and she had a little accident with a pair of scissors. Usually you have to worry about siblings going crazy with scissors and hair but not this time!!! Anyways, she cut his bangs!!! His hair was getting in his eyes. I think it super funny....poor Nana felt awful. The way I see it hair grows back and Luke is only 2 thankfully not 15!!!!
2 comments:
You are too kind, I wouldn't have been as nice. :) My mom did the same thing when Logan was maybe a year old? I can't remember - and we got so mad at her for cutting Logan's bangs - without asking us. She knows now that his hair is off limits.
WHAT THE? I would have been PISSED! well, lucky hair grows back i guess. At least he still looks cute!
Post a Comment