Trying to get out the door on time these days is a rarity and today was no exception. Luke decided today would be the morning he would have a massive meltdown as we are trying to get out the door. To quote him directly, "No work, no work Mommy, no work Daddy!"
He wants us to stay home and play with him though when we asked, "Don't you want to go to school?" he shook his curly head and said, "YES!". So we are a little confused which goes with the terriority of a two year old.
Anyways, as I needed to get on the road to avoid being really late to work I had to leave the house listening to very loud screams of "No mommy, no work mommy. NO, NO, NO."
It was all very dramatic and after yesterday made me really miss my maternity leave. Though today is going to be a very busy work day as I am working on getting a big project deal closed and getting the production of it started. At least spring seems to have finally arrived!!! YAY....
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment