But when a picture like this happens
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Yippee...but do I really want this promotion
I got a promotion today!! Yay...I have been vying for this job title for awhile now (and yes I know I have been back to work only less then 3 months). I haven't had a promotion in almost 3 years but I did have two kids in these three years so to say I'm happy is an understatement. I thought I was going to have to really go to bat for the promotion in July but luckily my boss loves me & so does her boss. Anyways, as I have blogged recently I've been a bit bored at work and each morning I have been wanting to stay home instead of going work. Well the powers that be must of heard my cries (whinging) and seen the light and went and made me a Director of Production Management. What does this mean? It means I get an office to myself and I may get to sign off on higher priced invoices & expense reports....whoo hoo. I'm meeting with my direct boss tomorrow to see if there is anything more to this promotion (hopefully there is).
But when a picture like this happens
and I remember how it came about I do wonder I'm doing the right thing for myself right? I mean really do I want to stay at home and try and re-enter the workforce in 5 years???? I don't think so that isn't me...though sometimes a 4 day work week sounds devine!
But when a picture like this happens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! Congrats! you totally deserve it!
Post a Comment