Friday, April 18, 2008

7 glorious hours

So last night we all got quite the treat!! Luke slept for a glorious 7 hours straight. It was so nice to wake up at 6am with a clear head. He is taking his morning nap now but we did get some smile/tickle time today. I swear I heard a little chuckle in his sleep last night so I'm hoping his verbal skills will be kicking up soon.
Tomorrow Curtis is going to have the afternoon alone with Luke while I go shopping with my girlfriend Kristin. It shall be interesting as I'm starting to develop separation issues but I am really looking forward to going out and doing some girly stuff!!

1 comment:

Mama Bree said...

Absolute beautiful photo!

I don't think the separation issues get any easier :( BUT, the time away is very precious and valuable for your own sanity too.... Have fun shopping!