Alicia & Sarah left today marking the end of Luke's visitors for awhile. It was such a treat that they were able to stay with us for a few days. We did some site seeing, shopping and lazing around. Unfortunately there weren't any celebrity citings but stars were seen on Hollywood Blvd as well as hand & shoe prints of the famous! We did see a bunch of superheroes but they refused to use their super powers - they reasoned it was too crowded and not safe, I think it was cause they were scared of Darth Vader who was lurking in the background.
Anyways, Luke has now met almost all his grandparents. We will be taking a trip up north soon to meet some more great-grandparents!
Luke and I are now on our own, the honeymoon is over and routines need to be started. I say no fun but we don't want to raise a crazy monkey who flings pooh!
No comments:
Post a Comment