
So today was my first big day without almost every hour spent with Luke. I have had a few snatches of time away from him but not many. But today I was away for 5 hours!!! Before I left Luke and Curtis to their boy time I took Luke to the park to have lunch with my friend Heidi and her sons Roman & Milo. It was fun to watch the boys look at Luke (they are going to be big brothers at the end of September!) and to see them run & play. I saw snapshots of our future.
It was nice to spend time with my girlfriend Kristin later in the afternoon. We spent all our time at the mall which is something neither of us have done in years. We definitely got our workout with all the mall walking we did! I do have to say that there were so many handbags throughout the mall that I managed to walk into a directory sign while checking some out in a window and deciding if I should go in and check them out. So my new obsession (well besides Luke) is getting as many handbags that are big enough to act as both purse and diaper bag. I already have a bunch of hand & diaper bags (thanks to Nana Alicia, she has assisted in this obsession!) but I seem to have the desire to want to purchase more. I could go deeper as to why I have this obsession but this is not therapy.
Anyways, I have been on a search for boy sunglasses, it seems I could only find sunglasses for girls. Well the search has ended!! I found infant sunglasses at Gymboree below are some photos. Luke's new nickname is "HALLEEWOOOD"!
1 comment:
sweet glasses! I've been thinking about getting some for Logan too - I didn't think to check Gymboree's stuff - great idea!
Post a Comment