Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a few steps at a time

Luke is getting a bit more braver everyday. I believe his longest stride to date has been 3 to 4 steps. You can tell he is getting ready to really move. Pretty soon those strides are going to be bigger and longer and then we will be pulling out our hair as he is running around the house causing more chaos then we thought one little guy could do.
I've been slowing working on weeding out pictures for the photo book I'm making for him for his first year. It is just amazing to look at the brand new baby version of Luke and the current version of him. It's just mind blowing how much changes in a year!!!

2 comments:

Mama Bree said...

cool news on the first few steps!! it's definitely fun to watch him learn :)

I did something similar for the first year (I put together a calendar) - and it was just so touching to look over the past year and how much our little guys change in so little of time. amazing, isn't it??

enjoy!! :)

cabriana said...

He is gonna be all over the place very soon. Look out!!!