Curtis and I are still in shock that Luke is 1 years old! How did this year go by so fast? We had a great party with a lot of family and friends to help celebrate. We ended up going to a restaurant for the meal and everyone headed back to the house! It was a lot of fun. Luke got to play with some new friends and his cousins got to throw the ball around in the backyard. We planted Luke's tree on Saturday and took pictures with Luke on his birthday.
Four generations Three generations
It was hard to go back to work today - it always is after a long weekend. Picking up Luke is such a highlight and his excitement to see me always makes my heart swell.
I'm so happy to be on this journey with Luke and Curtis, they really do help fill my life with joy and happiness.
Here are some pics from Luke's birthday weekend extravaganza!!!! The paparazzi was in full force this weekend...
Luke's new thing is to say "num-num" while eating - it is adorable

Playing with GiGi's necklace

Playing with GiGi's necklace
Grammie & Grampie!!!!
His first drum!!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke!! Congrats on the BIG ONE!! We are so proud and happy for you :)
I really wish I could have been there.....looks like everyone had a blast!
Post a Comment