For a few weeks now we kept thinking Luke was teething again but he doesn't like to let us look in his mouth (don't blame him!) so we couldn't tell where he was getting new teeth if he was indeed teething. Anyways, every now and then we would give him some Tylenol when he seemed to be in pain and just watched as he would drool all over himself and the carpet. Good news though - this weekend I found the offending teeth!! He did indeed sprout two new molars on his bottom row one on each side. The top of the left tooth is mainly through and the top of the right tooth is peeking through. Poor guy hadn't teethed in so long I don't think he knew what was going on - remember he started teething at 3.5 months and by 6 months had 8 teeth!!!
So I know I owe some pictures and I promise to get them up soon - it's hard to do sometimes as we only have one computer set up right now and Curtis uses it at night to do his homework. So I try to sneak on when I can.
This weekend we got all the decorations and games that we will set up for Luke's birthday party. We are getting excited I just need to order the food & cake now.
We also got Luke a little table and chairs so he can eat at his table and play. He is really enjoying it. I think since he eats at a table at school he likes to do this at home as well.
Curtis also turned Luke's car seats around so Luke can now look forward when riding in the car. I had hoped this would encourage Luke to stop throwing TT's when we put him in his car seat but so far those haven't stopped. I'm not sure why he started to have these fits and I'm hoping it is just a phase as it is a little embarrassing in parking lots to get him in his car seat while he is screaming bloody murder. What a little snot...oh well just one of the many phases he will go through.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment