I'm so excited it is a short week. This is the first Monday I haven't cried on my way to work - though I was close. I think it has to do with the fact that Thursday is a half day and Friday is the 4th!
Saturday morning my girlfriend Danielle and I went and got our nails done and had a little separation from our babies. The dads graciously babysat! By 1p we were both itching to be with our babies!! It was great to hang out. We haven't had much chance to do so lately.
Luke has taken to falling asleep in my arms again. It is such a wonderful peaceful feeling. Curtis moved the rocking chair back into the living room so that we can all be together when this happens. I just love to stare at him (Luke not Curtis) while he is sleeping.
Luke is getting so cognizant it is just amazing. We haven't started the rice cereal yet, we just bought some last night. I'm hoping we will tonight though we've got a lot of house chores to do.
Yesterday we all went down to Anaheim to watch the Germany/Spain soccer game with our friends and their daughter. It was Luke's first visit to a Biergarten. He got to enjoy himself a very fine bottle of breast milk packed with his vitamins. We enjoyed some sauerkraut and sausages!!!
It was a lot of fun. Every time the crowd would cheer or moan Luke would get this kind of confused look and just turn his looking all around the room wondering what all the hubbub was about. It was adorable!!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment