Usually I'm excited about Eve's like New Year's Eve & Christmas Eve. Tonight not so much as this is the Eve of my returning to work. I have gotten so used to being with Luke all the time that I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I know it isn't as bad as my silly brain is making it out to be but for some reason I'm having super serious separation aniexty and he is only in the other room!
I sometimes think this is so out of character but then I remember it really isn't as I had this problem when I left my dogs with Erica for a month. I cried and cried, I felt quite ridiculous as I am not one to really release my emotions in a crying fashion. But I eventually realized I can have a life without them and they were allowed a vacation as well!! Camp Erica was quite fun for them.
I know this is not the end of everything and I know I will prevail over my overwhelming emotions (I thought my hormones would have chilled by now!).
How strange and yet releasing is it to reveal my fears out into the world wide web...
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment