Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The haps...

My computer has been acting up so I haven't been able to post so much. I really have some cute pictures from Father's Day and a video I would like to get up but unfortunately can't quite yet.
Anyways, we had a wonderful Father's Day or I should say Curtis had a great day. We went to brunch at our favorite place, Barney's Beanery and then went to Santa Monica to visit our friend Josh for awhile. We then headed out to Malibu but apparently so was every other person in SoCal so we head home. We then all spent the afternoon together chillin' at the house.
We got Luke an exersaucer so he could work his little legs (he is a kickin' fool). He can't really sit up in it so we "propped" him with some blankets. He played with all the toys on it for some time.
His front tooth has broken through and the one next to it is slowly working its way up. He likes to rub his own gums so that has helped him some. It is so hard sometimes to see him in pain and not be able to help. I can hear my mom saying, "welcome to being a parent!". Yeah yeah Mom I know. It is hard but totally worth it.
Luke gets cuter every day. He smiles all the time and loves it when Curtis scats to him. He also loves it when I lift him up in the air and we play airplane. He especially likes it when he goes up and down and comes in for kisses.
His smile really is a super power!
Monday was really hard for me, I didn't want to separate from Luke so much. I'm so happy I have pictures of him at work. It gives me a bit of a fix. Our time together is really much shorter then it was and that is hard especially in the morning but at least I'm getting some time with him. Every day I look forward to the weekend. I seriously think we need a work revolution and that we should picket for the 4 day work week. Who seconds???

No comments: