Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More milestones

So Luke has had a busy day!!! He made a friend at day care today, her name is Paige. Apparently we need to keep our eyes out on our little loverboy as he reached out and held her hand!!!!
Oh how I wish I was there to see it.
I truly can not express the joy and happiness I'm experiencing. I never thought this would be me. I never thought I could love someone so selfishly and yet so openly. I'm definitely going through a new phase of life. It is beautiful and grand.
Anyways, another milestone is that we put Luke in his high chair for the first time tonight. It was great. I'm hoping tomorrow at his 4 mth check up we will get the go ahead to introduce solids and I wanted to see how he did in his high chair before the appt. I have a picture but I'm not on the right computer to post it. I will post tomorrow - Luke looks so grown up!
We did have to prop Luke up as he had a tendency to lean to the left. Once we did that though it was great. I can't wait to feed him though I understand it is quite messy! But I bet for the first few times it is more fun to clean then dog poop!

1 comment:

Mama Bree said...

well, you got me there. it's definitely better to clean up the baby's mess than the dog's mess ;-) and, the dogs will L-O-V-E to HELP with the clean up too.

have fun with the solids and good luck!!