So tomorrow is my last day of freedom with Luke. I go back to work on Wednesday. Part of me is very excited to head to work but a lot of me is sad to lose our fun days together. I know we will have the weekends and holidays but seriously there are not enough in the year. I think it is time for America to petition for the 4 day work week!!!
I spent the day away from Luke today. He went to day care and I went shopping, got my nails done and had lunch with Curtis. It was really sad at first but then as it got closer to 4p time seemed to fly and I knew I was going to be with Luke soon!
I know work will be a distraction so I'm hoping my days won't be as hard to be away from him. Ha, as if. It will be dreadful but I'm strong, I'm a woman of the new millennium, I can do this.
I have taken a vow to be supermom, superwoman and everything else in between!
I spent the day away from Luke today. He went to day care and I went shopping, got my nails done and had lunch with Curtis. It was really sad at first but then as it got closer to 4p time seemed to fly and I knew I was going to be with Luke soon!
I know work will be a distraction so I'm hoping my days won't be as hard to be away from him. Ha, as if. It will be dreadful but I'm strong, I'm a woman of the new millennium, I can do this.
I have taken a vow to be supermom, superwoman and everything else in between!
1 comment:
You will do great!! :)
Post a Comment