Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Surreal Life

I just have to say, I am so happy. I can not wipe the smile from my face. Life is so good and we are so very blessed. I'm so blissed out it is amazing!
Now on to the real stuff!

Today has been a long day. Luke woke up at 4:30a and went back to a restless sleep after his pacifier was reinserted for about 45 mins. Around 5:15a he decided it was time for us to get up and feed him. So we did.

Curtis and I are both having horrendous allergies. So we are a bit worn. Luckily tomorrow is Friday. I'm so glad I decided to go back to work on Wednesday. I'm so glad many mom's told me about this secret. It has been the best way to ease back into the working day.

This weekend we will be celebrating Curtis' first Father's Day. We are not quite sure what we are doing yet but I'm sure we will have new pictures to post!!

I've added a link to Luke's new friend Madison's blog. So check it out when you are done here!!!
Luke says, "Heahea" to y'all!

No comments: