Wednesday, June 4, 2008

State of the house

So today marks day 5 of my being sick, it was quite the wonderful birthday gift! Luckily Luke & Curtis have not contacted the strep throat I have. We have kept Luke home from day care for two days just in case he showed signs. Curtis stayed home today to take care of Luke and me. I'm so over being sick. But I thought I would do a quick message to say we are fine and I'm on the mend finally!
Our friends Danielle and Jason just had their baby girl Madison and I'm so sad I haven't gotten a chance to go see them. But we didn't want to get their beautiful daughter sick that would have been awful.
Anyways, new pictures should be up soon as well as the fabled video I have. I believe I have some of Luke "talking". Of course every time I try to record he stops talking!!!

No comments: