Curtis found Luke face down this morning in his bed, slightly frustrated that he couldn't figure out how to get back on his side or back. We have some pics of our little man on his side while he is sleeping (I will upload later - I can't believe how big he is getting) that are just too precious.
He has been having fun playing on the floor as well and rolling on his side to get toys.
Pretty soon he will be following Logan's lead and getting up on all fours, sitting up and then walking, graduating kindergarten, college....oh geez it is so weird how fast this first year is going. Luke will be 6 mths in two weeks!!! How the heck did that happen!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy Crap! I can't believe Luke is already going to be 6 mths old!! wowzers!!!!!! :)
Growing up so quick!!!!
Post a Comment